JAW LEATHER GRIPS
Australia's Preferred Leather Hand Grips!
JAW Leather products are 100% Australian Sourced, Made and Owned. Backed by Australia's most reputable leather tannery, your hands are safe from harsh chemicals and protected by the super soft suede. That's right, no harsh chemicals have been used in the treatment of our leather products, period..
Coupled with a soft wrist strap, there are no plastic or metal buckles to interfere with your hand movement. Perfect for all gymnastics movements, the suede sticks to the bar like glue.
Designed to be worn loose to enhance the flexion of the wrist, the perfect placement is at the first knuckle. This will allow for a rap around effect on the bar and in addition extra grip when its needed.
So, if your preference is leather you will definitely fall in love with ours.
- 100% Australian leather
- Super soft suede, 1.6mm thickness
- Safe and free from harsh chemicals
- Comfortable and durable
- Grip enhancement
- Australian Made and cruelty free
JAW Leathers were a work in progress for 18 months until the design, leather and functionality was perfected. However upon their release in 2016
there were design hiccups.
We are now on our V4 Leather Grip and it is by far a premium product in market today.
To date, over 101,000 units have sold since the product was introduced in late 2016!
SMALL - Under 9.5cm
MEDIUM - 10cm to 11.5cm
LARGE - Over 11.5cm
- Measure your palm from the base of your fingers to the crease at the bottom of your palm
- If you are in between sizes, go larger
- Our leather grips are designed to be worn longer for a wrap around effect on the rig
- If worn too tight, the leather will be placed under duress and risks tearing off the wrist strap
- Do not wash. Dry brush to keep suede soft and flexible, free from chalk and perspiration build-up
- Use chalk for added grip
- JAW Leather Grips are designed to be worn loose. From your first knuckle just like traditional gymnastics grips
- If worn too tight/small, your grips may rip and tear due to restriction on the hide and inability to stretch with the flexion of your wrist